EFFECTIVE EQUINE JOINT SUPPLEMENT: Tight Joints PLUS Combines the joint support properties of glucosamine, hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate with the cell health and collagen synthesis properties of MSM in one convenient supplement.
How does it work?
Tight Joints Plus works in 3 main ways reduce inflammation, lubricate, and repair.
The equine nutritionist that formulates Tight Joints Plus has studied for many years that in order for joint supplements to work the first step is to reduce the inflammation. When the inflammation is gone the joint repairing agents can begin to do their job. The lubricating ingredients of Tight Joints Plus help the joint with just that, lubrication to prevent inflammation and cartilage damage.
- Glucosamine- 10,000mg The basic building block of connective tissues and fluids. Works in treating osteoarthritis and rebuilding damaged cartilage.
- MSM- 5,000mg Natural anti-inflammatory, helps with arthritis pain, increased circulation, and also benefits soft tissue.
- Ascorbic Acid- 8,000mg Powerful antioxidant, reduces the level of uric acid in the body which can lead to arthritis and joint pain caused by inflamed joints.
- Shark Cartilage- 1,000mg Reduces inflammation, regenerates worn cartilage, reduces pain, & stiffness.
- Boswellin- 1,000mg Natural pain reliever.
- Devils Claw- 500mg Natural anti-inflammatory
- Yucca- 1,000mg Natural anti-inflammatory
- Copper - 200mg Anti-oxidant, required for the development, repair, and maintenance of joints, soft tissue, and other connective tissue.
- Hyaluronic Acid- 150mg Enhances healing, anti-inflammatory, repairs cartilage damage, and improves joint function.
- Manganese- 150mg Necessary for cartilage formation.
- Vitamin E- 150mg Natural anti-oxidant
Tight Joints Plus is a Powder and has a 1/2 ounce scoop included in the container, feed 1 scoop for the first day for horses to get used to taste and texture. Day 2 through Day 8 feed 2 scoops and then go to 1 scoop on day 9 for maintenance. 2 scoops is recommended for when a horse has acute inflammation.